It was Andy's turn for FHE. He read us a lovely article, commented on it, asked for comments and led a discussion, then fed us lovely treats.
She's taller.He's taller.
She's still taller.
He's taller.
We ate with Eddie again. Here are his two friends. These kinder boys are too cute.
Maisie at her track meet. Her coach can never believe how well she runs, "She's small, has no stride, she looks all over the place. I have no idea why she places every time." I do! She is just awesome!
Andy's one friend that is pretty much his same size.
They both placed.
Look who came out to support!
Lots of garden veggies this week.
Picture day was Thursday. They all looked darling.
Ryan and I color everyday.
Look who we ran into in Food City! I love that we are in the same town.
Maddie received the "Independence" award at school.
So did Nick! What good children I have. I am so blessed that they know how to be obedient and love to choose the right.
Six Webelos came for a backyard campout on Friday. Three hours of sleep is what this den mother got, but they were sure happy. It really was fun.
Today, Sunday, was actually a day of rest! Grandma made us dinner, dessert, and they both entertained us. It was such a lovely, cozy evening. What a sweet blessing that they live eight minutes away, and we get to see them multiple times each week. Heavenly Father must love me, because I've been praying for angels to help me. Well, they arrived.
Maisie taped cars to her feet and was skating through the house via Nick's thrusting power. It really was funny.
I need pictures of family choir and my handsome Austin. I live for both.




























No comments:
Post a Comment