Molly has two top teeth. I could barely get her to be still long enough to document them.
She moves all over all the time.We spent a morning painting. It was lovely.
Meg noticed that we were twins.
And they were twins.
Tuesday lunch time at school is still going strong. We went early to eat and jump rope with Nick and Maddie.
I gave this away. I think it is lovely.
I made a jello brain for dinner. The kids were soooo excited about it.
Another track meet for Andy and Maisie. They both raced well. Maisie took 8th.
Ryan must have captured the daily struggle of getting her dressed. It is a wrestling match, I tell you!
Austin is painting our old kitchen cabinets so that we can move them to the basement for my sewing area. I am very pleased.
My shadow is so beautiful; I wish my legs were really that long.
Grandma's Day was a huge hit -- as always. These two made spooky pops together.
It was a half-day so the older kids enjoyed her as well.
Saturday I took the Webelos hiking in Oak Creek Canyon.
That same evening was our ward picnic. It was delightful. Oh, Ryan and I went to the store and he chose an apple for a treat. It was the best tasting Gala.
Sunday Austin spent 8 hours at church. These two found his phone and were giggling while I just sat beside him (for five minutes).
A busy week is over, and we are on to the next. I'm already tired. I just want to sit.




























No comments:
Post a Comment