Sunday night was out last summer sabbath. I made the kids pile up. Poor Maisie is there, under Nick, but you can only see her legs and mouth.
Monday was a bunch of swimming. Ryan now goes off the diving board, and even likes to pencil dive and throw his body sideways. Molly walks right into the water.Molly's two teeth -- that she cut on Andy's birthday -- have been impossible to capture, not for a lack of trying.
More swimming, because we never get tired of it.
Andy watched Molly inside, then all the kids went in, to Ryan and I stayed out. It was so relaxing. Soaking in the pool solo -- a summer first.
We have not nightly routine once we've read, prayed and the littles are in bed. Mostly the kids play PS4 or watch a show. Maisie came up and gave us a balloon animal tutorial.
This is real and another first. Austin and I got up at 5:30 to exercise in the pool. It was divine! Where have I been for four years? He swam laps for 30 minutes. I went for about 8, was drowning, and then did aerobics in the shallow end via Youtube tutorials. I loved it.
Grandma and Grandpa B. moved to our community! We could not be more thrilled. Here are the kids looking at their rental from the top of the hill.
Meg is a junior at MUHS! She looked darling, and she told me that this year is going to be so great. I believe her.
She's sure a beauty.
Molly walks. And walks. And walks.
Friday Austin and I spent a day in the valley and came home with a Jeep!
Naturally Saturday we gathered the children and cleaned out the garage so that his Jeep has covered parking.
Sunday mother's lounge selfies.
Ryan conveniently cut off my head. Thanks, buddy.
After church we watched general conference until Austin came home. He gave us priesthood blessings to start the school year, and we were gathered together basking in the spirit of unity and peace.
These kids found the perfect spot to paint.
Post family scripture study, I have three kids on me, and I love it.






















No comments:
Post a Comment