Andy turned 14 today! Sheesh! We sang him awake.
He wanted white waffles and blue berry muffins for breakfast. I added the whipped cream and fresh fruit. He ate so much; we all did.I loved watched all his siblings be just as excited about his gifts as him.
He gave me a list of gifts, so shopping for him was an amazon breeze.
All he wanted for his cake was chocolate Blue Bell ice cream. He didn't mind the brownies or the cream.
Because today was Sunday, we spent it quietly, playing games, reading and swinging on the swings. Andy was just nice and content as he is most moments everyday. He received the keys of the Aaronic priesthood to be a teacher, which means he prepares the sacrament each week. My Andy is kind and a true friend. He happily answers my pleas and knows how to fry a mean egg. I like that he is more capable of seeing what needs to be done and doing it. He is a good, nice boy.






No comments:
Post a Comment