Sunday, August 6, 2017

Titleless

We are just trying to soak up the last bit of summer sun this week.
 I keep trying to get a picture of Molly's two little teeth, but she won't let me!
 He can't not hold her, every second.
 Swimmers.
 Andy sits inside and reads.  Tuesday everyone went inside, I told Andy to watch Molly, and I sat outside.

 Then I floated.  It was all very lovely.
 Maisie gave us a balloon animal tutorial.
 Thursday morning we swam with the sunrise at 5:30 am.  It was glorious!  I have no idea why we have never done that before!
 Meg started her junior year!  She is a beautiful girl, and I love her.  I hope these next two years drag on and on and on, so she never has to leave.

 Grandma and Grandpa B. moved to us!  They live in that house in the upper left corner, but we parked far away because the bus does not fit.  Or rather, I am afraid to try and make it fit.
 Molly is a walker!
 Friday Austin and I (plus lucky Molly) spent the day buying a JEEP.
 We were successful, and we like it.

 Naturally, Saturday we spent the morning cleaning the garage to make a space for the said JEEP.

 Sunday Ryan took pictures of us in the mother's lounge.  I'll get him in them next time.


No comments: