Sunday, February 5, 2017

February 5, 2017

I found a whole bunch of selfies on my phone this week.

Boy am I glad I get to nurture and teach these two.  This is just after our morning scriptures and prayer together.
 They accidentally dressed as opposites in gray and black.
  I moved all the 0-3 month clothing out and the 3-6 month clothing in.  Miss Molly is sure growing.



 I ate this for lunch everyday.
 More selfies.
My new steam oven sure works wonders on my bread.
 We fianlly had warm weather Saturday, so we were on the swings quite a bit.
 My Panda Express fortune was very fitting.
 Nick played very well in his basketball game.  Andy did too, but I didn't take a picture.  Next week I will.
Austin made great progress in building grow boxes for our garden this year.  Those pieces in the back stack on top of each other.
Maisie read all five great brain novels and reread some other books.  She loves me.

No comments: