Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 12, 2017

I called my mother and she said she was making quiche.  I decided to do the same.  Both were quite delicious.  The upper was a vegetable with brown rice crust, and the lower was bacon spinach with a pasty crust.
 They found the heavy whipping cream and helped themselves and each other.  My mother said it was hereditary, I quite agree.
 She's very fat.
 And very nice.
 Bath time.
 Wednesday morning by 7:20 am, my kitchen immaculate.  It is lovely.
 These guys came and fixed our spetic tank and dug a trampoline hole plus seven fruit tree holes.
 Later that day, during piano lessons I didn't hear the buzzer on my Italian flavored breads, apparently neither did the other six people sitting on the couch just beside the kitchen.  So, we had a hearty soup in which to dip the bread in and soften.
 He actually crossed paths with her.
 Eddie reminded me that we needed a new baby swing; he was right.  Molly sure loves it.
 These MVPers had two early out days.
 Maisie's new hair cut.
 Meg's usual selfie.
Gross.


 I read a book this week, well almost.  I still have 50 pages.
 I couldn't find these boys Saturday morning.  They were safe and sound and together on the tramp.
 Nick's game -- we all attended.
 Afternoon tramp time.

 Feeding in the bus.
 We have the best rainbows.
 Instead of Sunday dinner dishes, trampoline time.

No comments: