Monday morning we went to Walmart. Eddie convinced me to buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cookie kit. They were fun to make, but not tasty. Why did I still eat them?
We finally walked to the basement and made a track.
Eddie and I learn everyday.
Little binkies.
Maddie came home with her insides on the outside.
Austin, AKA Mighty Molar Man, went to Maddie's class and presented a skit about dental health.
They all gathered on my lap to watch.
Saturday Nick had a basketball game. He plays on the KNICKS. He rebounded four balls and did a good job defending his opponent. He is wearing his blue shoes.
We played BINGO to determine our chores. Meg won, and she was able to choose from the list first.
Austin helped Andy with his science fair project about which wood burns fastest.
Austin picked up these boxes and curiously enough five children fit inside.
Andy loves his baby girl. Baby Girl loves him.
Pre church, feeding baby.
Today Maisie said she read two books of "Great Brain". I should have taken a picture of her.


















No comments:
Post a Comment