Sunday, December 1, 2013

28

Sunday.  Today I tried to look nice for church, but I just look bloated.  At least I was nice -- I rubbed cuticle cream on sixty little fingers this morning.  A lady at church told me I looked tired.  Ya think?  I get six children ready for church on my own, plus prepared dinner and music for primary.  Should I look rested?  Nope.  So I guess today I look tired.

 I found Andy in Eddie's lap driving cars all over his face and hair.  I'm next, Ed.  Just be ready for when I finally sit.
 Meg made us a bundt.  I ate a huge slice.  Fitting, I look like a huge slice of bundt.

3 comments:

To Love said...

I'm not complaining just commenting. There IS a difference.

Ashley said...

1. That lady needs to be shot
2. Your kids look perfect, as always
3. Edie's boots are unreal
4. A bundt ????? Hahahah!
5. I can't wait to be bloated and bundt-like with you in 28 days!

Rebekah Barlow Guymon said...

Wow! If I only did half of the amazing things you do for your family and around the house I would be one fabulous Mom! You're wonder woman!