Monday, December 2, 2013

27

This is what today really looked like.

Morning "mush."  That is such a great pun to describe how our morning goes.
 The second round of breakfast eaters -- a bit calmer.
 Dinner.  Nick asked to make a "baby" roll -- I let him -- he was thrilled.  I was too, because I actually listened and followed through this simple step in nurturing.
 We drew nativities for FHE tonight.  Maddie and Eddie helped me make the frames earlier.

 I need to make a thankful tree to replace our list.  Maybe tomorrow.
Finally, I came into the library to blog, and I found this marker lid, without its marker waiting for me.  This is the EXACT lid that I pitched a fit about last night -- these are washable dry-erase markers that I wanted to keep from drying out.  I guess I'm the only one who cares.  So why do I?  Not worth another fit.
We also went to Walmart after school.  I told the children to "come," and a man told me I should say, MUSH!" He was quite serious.  I pretened to laugh it off.  If he only knew the day was just beginning.

No comments: