Toffee tins (photo credit: Maddie)
Dinner aftermath
Austin didn't come home between work and mutual. Here is my wounded kitchen. I was hoping I could invite someone to come eat so I wouldn't have to put the left overs away. Bum odds. Nelsons said it would take them 16 hours, so I would have to put it away after all. Instead, I turned on Charlie Brown for the kids, called Natalie and she got me shopping right away, leaving my cares behind.
Austin didn't come home between work and mutual. Here is my wounded kitchen. I was hoping I could invite someone to come eat so I wouldn't have to put the left overs away. Bum odds. Nelsons said it would take them 16 hours, so I would have to put it away after all. Instead, I turned on Charlie Brown for the kids, called Natalie and she got me shopping right away, leaving my cares behind.




No comments:
Post a Comment