1. Your buns are TEENSY. 2. Maisie looks so sad, it makes me cry. 3. Austin looks like he's in his element. 4. Who takes the family pictures? An obliging rock? 5. The sweatshirts are so cute. 6. But not as cute as you or yours. 7. You get the adventurous mother award. 8. Come have an adventure up here.
My fav post in awhile. I especially liked you guys hiding from the rain and then clearly wet anyway. Glad you adventured out because as Matthew said last night, "Thunderstorms are the BEST".
I don't know where I've been, but I haven't seen your blog in weeks. It was the perfect nap-time surprise to get caught up on your world. Thanks for allowing me. I wish I had a new easter skirt made by you. I wish I could get six kids dressed, hair done and perfectly put together and still be on time to church. I can't do it with one. I wish I had your conference treats. I wish Lucas and Eddie could hang out. I definitely wish we intruded on your Goblin Valley spring break for the 2nd time!! I just miss you and love you more!
5 comments:
So Fun, scary but fun.
(Em)
Fun!
1. Your buns are TEENSY.
2. Maisie looks so sad, it makes me cry.
3. Austin looks like he's in his element.
4. Who takes the family pictures? An obliging rock?
5. The sweatshirts are so cute.
6. But not as cute as you or yours.
7. You get the adventurous mother award.
8. Come have an adventure up here.
My fav post in awhile. I especially liked you guys hiding from the rain and then clearly wet anyway. Glad you adventured out because as Matthew said last night, "Thunderstorms are the BEST".
I don't know where I've been, but I haven't seen your blog in weeks. It was the perfect nap-time surprise to get caught up on your world. Thanks for allowing me. I wish I had a new easter skirt made by you. I wish I could get six kids dressed, hair done and perfectly put together and still be on time to church. I can't do it with one. I wish I had your conference treats. I wish Lucas and Eddie could hang out. I definitely wish we intruded on your Goblin Valley spring break for the 2nd time!! I just miss you and love you more!
Post a Comment