Sunday, April 21, 2013

All Odds, Literally

All of these items I posted on instagram, but Maisie has the habit of reading this blog for fun, so I wanted to include these details.

Austin and Grandpa B. made Andy this tank for his cubannapolis.  Andy won, on all levels.



We saved 10 coupons for free bowling, and finally we went.  Austin and Grandpa B. tied at 130.  Maisie won the kids at 99.  Great day together.



Today is the last day that my kids will be all odd ages: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.  Sunday afternoon with a blanket and popcorn. 
Also, I finally took some pictures for Eddie's #1 birthday, today.  Here are a few favorites.  He mostly called to the neighborhood dogs, ate the grass, and waved to the cars.  A photo bust.  I need Whitni.





2 comments:

kim said...

Not a photo bust but a photo darling! What a babe!

George Huang said...

That math can't be right. Shouldn't they all be even ages this year, then all odd ages next year, etc? Eddie's pictures look like some of Matthew's from when he was a baby.