The kids did have darling outfits to wear Sunday, but I go to choir early, and Austin did remember to take a picture. Next week I'll update the Sunday wear.
(this is actually Emily)Looks like the Easter Bunny brings fun stuff to your house! Can't wait to see their outfits.
Called you that day. Didn't you go to the BYU game, too? You are an awesome mother. Happy birthday to your little boy! He's delicious.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The kids did have darling outfits to wear Sunday, but I go to choir early, and Austin did remember to take a picture. Next week I'll update the Sunday wear.
(this is actually Emily)
Looks like the Easter Bunny brings fun stuff to your house! Can't wait to see their outfits.
Called you that day. Didn't you go to the BYU game, too? You are an awesome mother. Happy birthday to your little boy! He's delicious.
Post a Comment