"Fireman Fran"
- One person starts by describing characteristics of someone's job or occupation.
- For example: "He wears boots, a thick coat and rides on a truck. Who is he?"
- The first person to guess that he is a fireman wins!
- The winner continues the game with a different job, such as a schoolteacher or pilot
These were Andy's clues:
- She stays at home all day.
- She wears raggy clothes.
- She always has a bun on her head.
Don't worry. It only took until half-way through the first clue for the entire table to scream my name. I had Andy finish his clues so that I knew exactly what I my description was. (I wouldn't know because I on purpose walk right on by the mirror.....) Little did he know that I was wearing my most crisp t-shirt.
Yesterday I washed 8 loads of laundry, baked three loaves of bread, worked in the elementary school, attended a concert at the high school, watched 2 extra kids for only an hour, plus the meals and miscellaneous chores. What do they expect me to wear, heels?
7 comments:
Amen! You still look great!
ruby red slippers of course!
because there's no place like home.
Don't you love how your kids see you?! Saw Maddie's picture at Dr. Overholt's office yesterday and thought of you all. Miss ya!
L.O.L.!!! I'm crying over here. So funny! You have to wear a super convincing disguise so that nobody knows your true identity: a queen among queens, with superpowers galore.
I love you. And Andy.
That is hilarious! I love Andy! You are the BEST MOM EVER!!
I am crying I am laughing so hard!! Sorry that is your reality.... but it is better than most know or even try to know, huh?
I'm not stalking you. Patty and Ashley told me how great and entertaining your blogs were. I always need that in my life..
I'm Patty's sister.
Post a Comment