Thursday, May 31, 2012

2 Months

Yesterday was Eddie's 2 month visit to the doctor.  He weighs 11 pounds and is  21 inches long.  He smiles and coos and is comforted by Maddie's sweet voice -- her crying doesn't bother him, either -- as proven by the video.  Although Eddie awakens at 6 am every morning, including weekends, we love him.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm crying and laughing at the wonder of your diligent mothering. You are incredible! I love your babies, and they love you. Good work, Mama!

kim said...

Darling!

Rachelle said...

Wow, she should be on a Mormon Message! I love your baby's chunk! Incredible! Hey, we are soon sending you a baby present that I promised you. So sorry I am late. Way to wear a crisp T-shirt...some days I realize that my jammies have turned into bus stop waiting, cleaning, exercise, and baking attire,and perhaps back to jammies again, unless I remember to change when I realize what has been smeared on them :) good job Nicole!