That Pic is Amazing! You guys are Awesome!
only you could pull off black widow a month after having a new baby! darling.
The picture is not as clever as you really were! I loved it!
You are soooo AWESOME!!! I love it!!
making me laugh in the morning friend thanks! looks like you are having fun!
This makes me happy! Sseeing this picture doesn't make me believe that you had a baby; I am only convinced because I see pictures of baby Eddie. You look INCREDIBLE SIS!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That Pic is Amazing! You guys are Awesome!
only you could pull off black widow a month after having a new baby! darling.
The picture is not as clever as you really were! I loved it!
You are soooo AWESOME!!! I love it!!
making me laugh in the morning friend thanks! looks like you are having fun!
This makes me happy! Sseeing this picture doesn't make me believe that you had a baby; I am only convinced because I see pictures of baby Eddie. You look INCREDIBLE SIS!
Post a Comment