Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tricky Leprechaun

Andy's school assignment was to make a leprechaun trap. Here it is: the leprechaun climbs up the ladder, tries to grab the gold, but falls in the box. TRAPPED!


Maisie decided that she wanted one, too. She and Nick painted the box and collected the rocks. The leprechaun is to climb up the rock wall, knowing the rainbow at the top will lead him to a pile of gold coins. However, once on top, he will slip and fall into the box. GOT HIM!

I wonder what we will catch tomorrow?
P.S. I was pretty smug that these projects were completed without going to the store.

7 comments:

Erin said...

can't believe how big maisie is. and she is ROCKIN' that hair. so cute.

Stacey said...

Maren, just said, " look at that crazy hair!"

kim said...

You are so clever! I can't believe you didn't have to go to the store! I would have had to spend a small fortune. Way good work.

Natalie said...

I love this post. Could you please find that picture of us with Daddy before he went to work? I think you look like the Maise in that picture--hair and all.

I'm really proud of the good mama you are. Miss you.

kim said...

How clever Maisie, Andy, and Nick! Love Maisie's hair...

Ron and Rachelle said...

Maisie's hair is pretty much awesome!! happy leprechaun catching! We are trying to catch one as well. Ron said we should leave some leprechaun poop in Jace's and dye it green...yes, your brother said that.

WhitParks said...

Asher and I can't wait to find out if the traps caught the tricky guys! Cause he sure played tricks on us a few days ago!