Friday, March 25, 2011

Projects

I hadn't talked to my sister in 4 days! She asked me what I've been up to. This.

Exchanged St. Patrick's Day decor for Easter decor.








Began embroidery projects.


Made a menu board for my wall.



A FHE board, still needs work.


Green Smoothies at breakfast.



Baked like crazy! Cheese cake, 10 loaves of whole wheat bread, chocolate chip cookies , brownies, and a delicious dinner every night. (Should have taken pictures. Oh, there is bread on the cloche in the menu-table picture.)

5 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

Way to go! I can't believe your family goes through 10 loaves! You're amazing!

Natalie said...

If I didn't talk to you for four days, I wouldn't be able to finish even one of those projects. Delightful, delicious, delovely...as are you.

The Perry family said...

Nice job girl! All the pojects are just wonderful! Skirts are beautiful and I LOVE the traps! so creative, I want to do that next year!

Sister Babcock said...

The decorating is beautiful, just like you!

Stacey said...

love the Easter decor. you dont need me anymore