I finally used my new Bernina Surger. During the fateful past two weeks, I made these. We wore them last night to Kimberly's reception; we danced the night away. We loved seeing our Kansas "family."
Very cute skirts! I'd love a link to a pattern if it's something you pulled off the internet. ;)
And I'm jealous of your Bernina. My serger is just a lowly, bottom of the line Janome (204D). It works wonderfully but at some point I'd love to upgrade.
5 comments:
I am in love with those skirts. Would you teach me how to make them please?? Two words...dar ling :)
(Mindy)
Great job on the skirts, I've been waiting to see what they look like. Cute pink! Hope you are okay, miss you all!
Very cute skirts! I'd love a link to a pattern if it's something you pulled off the internet. ;)
And I'm jealous of your Bernina. My serger is just a lowly, bottom of the line Janome (204D). It works wonderfully but at some point I'd love to upgrade.
They are darling! You are awesome.
I can never get enough of the Babcock's! :) It was so fun to see you guys! And, I loved dancing the night away with you all!
Post a Comment