Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snowman Mario

Andy came home from school with the assignment to make a snowman. He of course wanted a Mario snowman. This is what we came up with. We? I mean me. Andy did sit beside me moaning that he wanted to play Wii, but I wouldn't let him because his homework wasn't done.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

M said...

That has got to be the coolest snowman I have ever seen! I love it!

Rachelle said...

such will be the rest of your life while your kids will be in school...you doing the projects that require fun cutsie stuff...I gotta show this to Ronnie. BYW, did you mention to me on the phone that you know where I could look online to see the tops for Kimmie's wedding?

WhitParks said...

Love that the snowman is holding the wii-mote :)

Natalie said...

I love this post! You're SUCH a clever momma!