Monday, January 11, 2010

Bernie, The Bernina

Each Saturday morning for the next couple of months Bernie and I head to Hutch for sewing classes. We went last Saturday and made some new friends.
L-R:Nancy, Lois, Diana, Me (Bernie), Glenda and Ruth (our teacher)
 

Bernie in the raw.
 

(Sweet Austin gave me my new best friend for Christmas and arranged all my classes. He is just so nice.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stacey said...

cool. you haven't called me yet.....

The Perry family said...

AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for you! I so wish I was there with you! Enjoy! Will you teach me your new skills?

Sister Babcock said...

Wow! Bernie looks very fancy!! Good job, Austin.

Angi said...

BEYOND jealous. It looks like there's a spot just for me between you and Glenda!

To Love said...

Sal, yes there is.

Angela Kahle said...

That is awesome! Maybe you can teach us a thing or two.