Saturday, January 23, 2010

MIssing Memory Card

Tonight I came to the realization that my blue SD card was no longer in the computer drive. This is a problem. No SD card, no pictures. I asked each of the children of its whereabouts, Nick fessed up, but said he "wost it." Now what? Luckily the today's uploading had taken place, but this could mean few pictures in the upcoming weeks. So here is a post as to what we've been up to today, and it just might be the last for a while.
Maddie in the Johnny-jump-up -- her first time. She loved it. During family prayer this evening she continued to "jump" and giggle whilst on my lap.
 

Austin's new compound miter-saw. He spent the latter portion of the day in the garage cutting the pieces for Maisie's stove. Although I don't think he used his new saw. I'll have to ask.
 

Nick graciously greated Maddie with a kiss this morning. Actually he does this each and every morning. Luckily he always has plently for his momma as well.
 

Morning cartoons. What else is Saturday morning good for?
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

I love the pictures of Maddie. She is such a happy baby. That is too bad about your memory card. Hopefully Nick can remember where he lost it. We still haven't found Lily's babies. Good Luck!

WhitParks said...

Cute, cute kids. Maddie looks so much like one of your kids! There is no mistaking she is yours. It warmed my heart to see the blanket snuggled on her in her crib!

Natalie said...

Oh oh, oh, oh! What a fun post! I pray for the quick return of your SD card.