Ok my whole little family came and watched this video. Tommy really got a kick out of it. Matt was surprised how good Austin was but I remember the church dance days and he was always pretty good. Love that this is the Bishop, I am sure that all your youth loved it.
I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard! This is THE BEST video I have ever seen..... no, Austin's moves are the best I have ever seen. What a cool Bishop. Too funny.
See even the Bishop can cut loose and enjoy himself! I was there to witness all the church dances and Austin really does have the "moves". You should video your kids I would love to see them do the dance!!
that is the funniest thing I've ever seen... I didn't know Austin had it in him! Even better than the real Dynamite...he will have to perform again at Kimmie's wedding
HAHAHAHAHAHA I have been laughing for the last 2 minutes and 12 seconds and i am still rolling. I'm not going to lie if my Bishop did that he would be a little bit cooler in my eyes! I am still laughing.
Wow, Wow, Wow, Aust! You are SO great. What a crack up. I am so entertained. I wish Brent were awake right now, I want to show him so bad. Its true what the sisters have been saying...he kinda dominated church dances with his own great style. He has gotten better!
13 comments:
Ok my whole little family came and watched this video. Tommy really got a kick out of it. Matt was surprised how good Austin was but I remember the church dance days and he was always pretty good. Love that this is the Bishop, I am sure that all your youth loved it.
I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard! This is THE BEST video I have ever seen..... no, Austin's moves are the best I have ever seen. What a cool Bishop. Too funny.
I simply wish you could have seen him practicing. The children now know Napoleon moves, too.
So i started watching the video before i read what was going on... so very very confused. And does Austin know this is up there?
AMAZING!
See even the Bishop can cut loose and enjoy himself! I was there to witness all the church dances and Austin really does have the "moves". You should video your kids I would love to see them do the dance!!
that is the funniest thing I've ever seen... I didn't know Austin had it in him! Even better than the real Dynamite...he will have to perform again at Kimmie's wedding
that is so stinkin' funny! i love your laugh in the background too!
HAHAHAHAHAHA I have been laughing for the last 2 minutes and 12 seconds and i am still rolling. I'm not going to lie if my Bishop did that he would be a little bit cooler in my eyes! I am still laughing.
Ryan & I laughed so hard, GOSH! We miss you!!
Wow, Wow, Wow, Aust! You are SO great. What a crack up. I am so entertained. I wish Brent were awake right now, I want to show him so bad. Its true what the sisters have been saying...he kinda dominated church dances with his own great style. He has gotten better!
This is Meg and Maisie five years later. Dad is Bishop now in Arizona. We wonder what moves he will do now! GO DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
We keep watching this. We need a lesson!
Post a Comment