Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Blessing

Today was a perfect Christmas in Kansas. Our little family spent the day in total relaxation mode, which was reflected in the sweet attitudes of our five lovelies. And, I totally beat both boys, Austin and Andy, in TETRIS -- a huge feat considering the fact that they slaughter me in every other Wii game. I wish our little family could remain untouched from the cares of the world a little more often, because today we had no cares only blessings.
The assent.
 

The conquerors.
 

New pjs from Grandparents Babcock (Which all of us wore the entire day, even when our guest came to dinner.)
 

Popcorn and a movie finale. Nick already asleep in bed.
 

Merry Christmas 2009!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Looks like a great day! Love the kitchen it turned out even better that I pictured it! Miss you guys and I am so glad that you had a great Christmas and stayed out of the bliazzard.

Ron and Rachelle said...

What happened to Autsin's fro? Lovely pics, especially Maisie in the last one, it's great. We are still working on your present! Sorry it's late, we didn't think it would take this long!