Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday #29

Today I'm 29! Last night we started the celebration going to La Fiesta for dinner with our friends, who are our Kansas family. I love eating out with other adults because they sure do help with crowd control. Today I spent the day packing for our Utah trip beginning tomorrow, can't wait. Also, many members of the fam called, and I love being sung to via the phone. The evening ended blowing out candles and eating brownies and ice cream.
(
 

 

The baby was sleeping during cake, so I added a final picture of her -- my huge accomplishment of this year.)
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Erin said...

i've been thinking about you today ... happy birthday! have fun in utah!

George Huang said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole. I bet La Fiesta loves you too.

Angela Kahle said...

Happy Birthday! I"m so happy you had a great time. Have a great trip tomorrow.

The Perry family said...

Happy birthday Nicole!! La fiesta is definitely the place to celebrate!

Angi said...

Happy Birthday!

(I'm assuming you made Maddie's hat because it looks better than Miss Gigi's)

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like we missed a great party!

Ron and Rachelle said...

We hope you made it to Utah alright...have fun shopping, so wish we could be with everyone...we are only about most of the country away :) happy bday!

Stacey said...

happy birthday nic. I can't wait to talk to you.