I think we have more toys than most stores.....Austin made a shelving system to accomodate our needs. He finished the shelves last night. I think they turned out perfectly. He is planning on making a corner piece that will connect the two sides, but I've side tracked him into my next project -- installing drip lines in my flower beds.
Before.

After.
6 comments:
Those turned out AMAZING! It's like you have your very own Ikea in your husband. Nice work Austin, nice work. I am so very impressed.
Those are AWESOME!! Impressive work and I am sure that the kids play with them even more now. Love you guys!!!
love them! you will love the drip line too. Ty just did that for me a few weeks ago.
Does Austin ship? Kidding of course but don't you feel like you can breath better when everything has a 'home'.
Ok, so I guess I didn't realize how much of a "handyman" that Austin was when you lived here!! I am going to show Ryan these-this is EXACTLY what we are looking for for our Austin's room! I checked out IKEA while in UT & they are like $100! I would pay y'all in gas to come visit if Austin would make them for us, ha ha!!
Ah they turned out perfect! Fun to have seen them in the works.
Post a Comment