Friday, June 12, 2009
Crazy Sleepers
One of the most uncomfortable experiences, ever, is sleeping beside Maisie. I've often wondered how the other kids can handle her thrashing, until I figured out that they simply move with her. Here are the children on the same night, in different rooms, sleeping at the bottom of their beds. (Two nights ago Maisie came up into our bed, so I moved to the bottom and left her, on purpose, at the top. There wasn't room for Austin at the bottom of the bed, so he had to deal. Sorry, man.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know where she gets it from! i remember sharing a bed with you when i took you to visit my grandma's house and you were all over the place, i was dumbfounded (and didn't sleep too well) ... same thing happened camping at havasupai ... i'm guessing you've grown out of it or austin would never get any sleep!!!
Post a Comment