Maisie slept through the entire feast.
Meg's first year sitting at the adult table.
Our cute cousins.
Digesting the feast while playing Wii afterward.
We had such a wonderful time together. Mostly we spent our days together on the floor playing and laughing with our children -- the children's ages of the families combined were: 7,5,4,3,2,1, and 6 months. Austin took the Guymons to "Bolt" and on a tour of our town. My favorite moments had to be that Ronnie and Andy were best friends. I sat with Ron and Rachelle and heard about their courtship. And, last night the adults stayed awaked quite late to play "Puerto Rico" and "Boggle."
The Ron and Rachelle Guymon family is so easy to have around; I learned a lot about love and patience, both Ron and Rachelle are so good to their kids. I really learned from them. Hooray for family!
1 comment:
Here's to the raspberry jello with cream cheese and pretzels, turkey, stuffing, white rolls, etc, etc, etc. I could eat those leftovers for at least two months straight. You guys are the best hosts ever!
Post a Comment