Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reality

We had such a nice time on vacation, but reality hit hard on Monday morning -- Austin and Meg were up and out the door early. Later while I was reading to Maisie and Andy, Nick came in telling me something. I followed his jabbers where he pointed to his spaceheater that he painted in toothpaste. I couldn't get mad because he seemed so happy to express himself. But I knew I was home sweet home again.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet post. Love the new look! But I can't read the green print...

Lyndsey said...

Doesn't it kill you when they make such a mess but are just way too cute to do anything about it!! He sure looks happy. But it looks like he kept most of it on the space heater and not on the carpet. I am sure the house was a little minty smelling all day. Love you guys!!

Clev Clan said...

What it with kids and toothpaste. They are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Nick does look very proud of himself!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Love your play list by the way. Ha! Little Nic looks like a tease! He'd fit right at home with us...love the new look to your blog!