All the children fell asleep during the 40 minute commute home from church -- the first time ever. Meg was the only one who awakened during the transfer from car to bed. Austin, Meg and I played a couple rounds to skip-bo once inside. We had a great time, especially since there were no interruptions.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Sunday Commute
All the children fell asleep during the 40 minute commute home from church -- the first time ever. Meg was the only one who awakened during the transfer from car to bed. Austin, Meg and I played a couple rounds to skip-bo once inside. We had a great time, especially since there were no interruptions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You were so great to have your camera. What fantastic pictures! Those really are treasures. Sleep is the greatest. Alas, I didn't get a Sunday nap.
mostly i like andy's cool shades.
I love that you had your camera with you! Love it when they make the transfer to their bed!
Post a Comment