This is the picture of the Conquest from the Jamaican port.
We went down a series of zip-lines through the Jamaican jungle. We were eaten alive by misqitoes, but still well worth it.
Preparing to snorkel in the crystal water and white sands of Cayman Islands.
Austin is holding a sting-ray.
A star fish.
We didn't go to the museum, but I thought the sign was perfect for documentation.
An evening walk on deck.
Ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum.
Austin and I hiked down to the water. We then found a secluded cove to explore. Austin found a coconut and broke it open. It was delicious.
8209 -- our room.
Our new friends and table mates. (L-R: Marsha, Lizette, me.)
(L-R: Austin, Roy, Bill)
Final day at sea.
We spent hours everyday reading books and sleeping. When we weren't relaxing, we were eating.
Hooray for a cruise.
6 comments:
Looks amazing!! I have got to do that whole cruise thing someday. Tulum is cool huh we have been there a few times since it is pretty close to the Coons timeshare in Playa del Carmen.
cool! i've been to tulum but none of the other places. looks fabulous. you deserved the break.
2 Months from today is our cruise!! Your pictures get us way too excited! I'm so glad you had a blast. I love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest!!!
mvbLove, love, love the pictures! So glad you guys had such a great time. Whit and I are still loving our bracelets!
LOVE this post! The pictures are fantastic, but really only a teaser. I look forward to seeing them all. Hard to choose a favorite, but I really loved "An evening walk on deck." So glad you got at least a little taste of what you deserve on a regular basis.
You guys look so young and vibrant! A taste of heaven...will there be coconuts there? What great tans, you could pose for a Jamaican cruise company. It probably doesn't beat Branson though....actually, how would we know, we are waiting for our big break! Want to babysit?
Post a Comment