Because our swing set takes "two moderately skilled men 20-24 hours to complete," only the sandbox area is ready to play. I went out to check on Maisie and she was singing, I hope you can recognize the number of her Article of Faith.
She is so cute!!! What a talker!! Articles of Faith!??!! Amazing. Matt still refers to her as Cindy Lou Who, which makes me laugh pretty hard. Miss you guys!!
3 comments:
She is so cute!!! What a talker!! Articles of Faith!??!! Amazing. Matt still refers to her as Cindy Lou Who, which makes me laugh pretty hard. Miss you guys!!
Music and a new background? You are a super blogger now! I loved her singing.....so adorable.
OK! I didn't know you were doing the blogging thing! I am glad Lyns told me so I can keep up! Such a cute fam and fun things happening! Loves!
Post a Comment