Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hidden Talent

I told Austin to record my trick. He did. I wonder if he regrets it. I don't, though. The only regret I do have is that we didn't bolt our trampoline to the ground, and it blew away in a recent storm. That's right. Andy found the mangled trampoline 200+ yards from its prior "permanent" location.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Why would he regret that??? That is the coolest thing I've ever seen a mother of four do, and I'll admit I can't do that. And even if I could, I wouldn't do it with half as much enthusiasm and spunk. Good on ya, Mate!

WhitParks said...

Amazing how it ends in that inverted toe touch! Love that!

Erin said...

i remember many struggling moments growing up trying to master the back-flip on your trampoline and mine. i never did. too many face-plants, too little tolerance for pain. hopefully you've passed your good genes on to the kids.

TS said...

you finally get a tramp and the thing blows away. that sucks! you should have never left Parker.

Sister Babcock said...

Wow! That is amazing. Hmm' do you think you teach me how?