Here is one of two planters that frame my front door. The huge storm last week took many bicopa blooms with it.
This morning I finally transplanted the seedlings grown from seeds from Grandma Goodell's rock garden. From the looks of the picture you can see that my front flower bed needs to bloom.
My herb box is overflowing. Last night I made minestrone and used fresh thyme, oregano, and basil from my box.
The garden plants are also growing rapidly. We even have a baby cantaloupe.
2 comments:
WOWEE your herbs look amazing! I have been wanting to get a big pot of herbs going on my balcony...you have inspired me. Mmmm, fresh herbs are THE BEST! Wish I could have had some of your delish minestrone!
hey, you've been keeping your blog a secret from me. so glad i can stay caught up on your cute kiddies now. nicholas is so big!!! well, they all are i guess.
Post a Comment