We refurbished our 72-hour kits for FHE tonight. We also discussed the possibility of tornadoes and our emergency evacuation plan. My lovelies were interested until they realized that they would not be able to eat any of the snacks we were putting in the packs. Maisie then declared, "Dad, there is a tomato in my bed. I need my snacks." Only the faith of a child can change a deadly tornado discussion into delicious tomato dinner.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Provident Living
We refurbished our 72-hour kits for FHE tonight. We also discussed the possibility of tornadoes and our emergency evacuation plan. My lovelies were interested until they realized that they would not be able to eat any of the snacks we were putting in the packs. Maisie then declared, "Dad, there is a tomato in my bed. I need my snacks." Only the faith of a child can change a deadly tornado discussion into delicious tomato dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A tomatoe! That is hilarious! I love when they get words confused. It is so fun to be a Mom!
cute. I'm happy you got it done.
Post a Comment