The new month started out just as it should -- at the Mesa temple in 88* weather. Interestingly, it felt cool.
Same day we rushed home for Maddie's Homecoming 2025. (Lincoln is her cute date.)The girlz.
The group.
Oh. This is a good story: We found a pretty great dress we altered and hemmed. Once donned, the dress was not quite right. We pulled a few dressed from my closet and made this one work. She said that her date was fun, the music at the dance was "actually good," and she was really happy about how it all turned out. A win.
Evening games after CFM happen most nights.
This is how she comes home from practice everyday. She's usually carrying a thousand things and has either ice taped to her shins or purple bruises from being cupped. Athlete.
One night I didn't want to make dinner. I guess I did anyway.
Friday Austin took me to Vegas for the Kelly Clarkson concert. We were in the pit which felt like she was practically singing to us -- not her breakup songs, but her happy songs. Her pipes are legit. I can't even handle how high and clear she can belt her music. I kind of wanted her to sing a cover, but she never did.
I have to record that I finally crocheted during the car ride -- it had been two full months -- and I was so happy to create these trivets -- just in time for Thanksgiving.
Another first -- we bought breakfast from the gas station. AHAHAHA! I guess we stooped pretty low.
Sunday was the primary program in our ward -- this is Ryan last year. Each of the beautiful children identified and testified as children of God and disciples of Jesus Christ. Their declarations were powerful. I kept my eyes on Ryan, knowing that he'll never be up there again. I could hear Molly's voice above all the others -- way to represent! Ryan blended his voice, but he did sing every word. Good boy.

Austin and his dad chat about college football, weights and Maddie's winning flag football team.
While Grandma serves us ice cream, Grandpa holds and connects with each person. We love them so much.


















No comments:
Post a Comment