Sunday, August 17, 2025

August

A week of forts and Duplos sums up our homeschool extra cirriculars.  I need to buy us more paint by number kits.

YM activity in the pool.  Austin gave diving lessons and tips.

We swam each afternoon -- our swimming season is coming to an end.  Blast.  
Austin and I flew to Utah for a 36 hour round trip jaunt.  We met up with Armstrongs and Andy for a bit of light shopping and epic J. Dawgs.
Bea loves Andy. 

Cute Emma and happy Doug.
My three Cottonhood friends.
After a day full of wedding, we were up early Saturday to relax and play with the babies.  Worth it.  I asked the girlies to show me their toys.  We sat and they actually let me read and sing to them.  It's a real treat to be a grandma.
Elijah made a cold plunge -- Andy got it.  Crazy.  Then, we flew home.  
Home with time for swimming and haircuts.  Goodbye blond summer locks.
She needed a trim as well.
Maisie birthday gift.

Austin's high school senior photo. He's pretty darling.  I was 12, and I know I would have crushed on him.

No comments: