He we still very nice.
His rip-stick was not delivered as expected -- so he received that Friday -- then he and Eddie rode it much of the day.
Ryan wanted to make the crepes for breakfast- -- wish This is why we love learning at home -- no schedule to keep for us.
A quick run to Walmart followed by a quiet morning of learning was interrupted by some hail -- he had to go out and catch it on his tongue.
Mozzerella sticks for lunch -- that was easy.
I then had to sew costumes for Nick and Maddie and their Palm Sunday production. These three stayed right by me and pretended to complete their school work.
Ryan wanted to help make the pizza for dinner -- wish granted.
Ryan's Song
Sister Babcock called in and wished him a very happy birthday.
Dad: I like Ryan playing football. He works hard. He plays hard. He’s kind to his teammates.
Molly: I like Ryan because he shares his candy. He plays Monopoly with me and Eddie. He lets me play with his silly string.
Nick: I like Ryan because he’s my gaming buddy. He’s never mean. He’s never out to get anyone. He also comes with me to pick up people and do mom's errands.
Eddie: He’s always up to play a game or ride dirt bikes.
Maddie: I like Vy because we always have a great time enjoying music together -- playing piano duets or listening to music while I clean. He’s just goated.
Mom: Ryan is still just chill. He usually sits on my lap after dinner and still wraps a leg around mine while studying at the table. His one-liners keep the family in stitches (I should write a few down). His dry hands and big teeth are so telling of his ancestry.
We love our very nice boy.











No comments:
Post a Comment