Saturday, April 12, 2025

Joy

Maddie looked real cute Monday morning.  Her pink accents were especially spring-ish.  Not shown -- pink orthodonic rubberbands.
Two-toed Speed Walk. Nick toe-tally stretched out my shoes -- it was funny, though.
Eddie got braces!
He spent the rest of the week whining and eating ramen.  Boomer.
Ryan and Molly's dirt bike crash created quite an invalid at our house.  Her knee stayed swollen for over a week and she limped for a week.  Blast,  
Molly did go to activity days and create this resurrection scene.  Love this.
Wednesday was just a long one.  I had a very messy home which is rough when my crochet projects were calling my name.

I forgot about all of that and made
this.
And this.  (He's a broccoli.)
Primary people still live in our home -- I'm so grateful.  Molly and Ryan hunted for eggs.


That was fun.  
(Also on Saturday Austin and I went mountain biking and Ryan won his football game.)

THEN IT WAS PROM 2025.  Nick and Maddie were in the same group of darling teenagers.  Maddie was so sweet while we got her ready, "I feel like a princess."  Nick shaved a mole off his face, so he was profusely bleeding when he walked out the door to pick up his date.




Austin took Eddie and Ryan rapelling in Sedona.  That's pretty cool.


Maisie's update:
  • The Flagstaff temple is a miracle.
  • We were able to get in contact with three of our referrals.
  • Mom, do you want to see me skateboard?  I skateboard around our house.  (Then she showed me.)
  • I've been a missionary for over 200 days.
  • I love General Conference, does that make me an old woman?
  • I loved the prophet's talk -- the thought of adding Jesus Christ and virtue to all of it.
  • Members being involved in missionary work is so important -- we could baptize the world.

Melijah and Andy spent Saturday together; nothing beats Dollar Tree and Del Taco.

Meg told me that her babies "dip, dip, dip" their food.  They even had a conversation over her -- she was sitting in the middle of them, and they were not talking to her.
Monday evening I was so filled with joy.  (I know that JESUS = JOY.) I had had a significant conversation with each of my eight children, and they all told me about the their lovely lives.  They are examples of the Lord rewarding effort -- because He loves effort.  They also talked about how much they loved each other.  
FHE was illustrating general conference flash cards.  HEHEHE.  We're going to memorize the apostle and prophets' topics.   

No comments: