Nick, Ryan and Eddie drive a wheel-chair bound sister to church. This left just Maddie and Molly in Austin's back seat. They are sweet sisters -- notice Molly missing lower lateral.
Molly is often bored after church, so I helped her set up her church account and introduced her to Family Search -- away she flew! She decided to write a memory for Grandma Kim.
I decided to honor Grandma Kim by wearing her house dress all day. I'm so warm in it. I love it.
Maddie honored Grandpa Ron by creating an ofrenda for Spanish class.
I crocheted these mini cakes for the birthday twinnies.
Austin bought me this new pale purple polish -- it's my color -- he's my color.
Wednesday night we hosted the state bound swimmers. SO MUCH FOOD!
We fed them at 5pm, then they moved into groups in the family room and just hung out.
Eddie won himself a real shiner in wrestling -- a game of sharks and minnows gone wrong.
Thursday night we drove to Phoenix and stayed in a Marriot.
We were only awake a couple hours and then all fell asleep.
The continental breakfast is always the best treat.
From 9-1pm both Friday and Saturday we watched our swimmers. Nick qualified individually in the breast stroke and in the 200 IM. He also helped his team in the relays. Maddie was a team swimmer this year and swam relays. Our three spetators rounded up a few more friends and play hide-and-seek for hours. I did not pack snacks or games, so they were quite hungry and let me know.
He's pretty muscular.
We drove home for Ryans' playoff football game. His team won the first game and lost the second. Of course he scored a few touchdowns and pulled impossible flags.
His coach in the striped beany was pretty great.
Back to the valley early Saturday morning. Maddie swam so well, and when she wasn't swimming she was making bracelets with the team. How clever of her to bring my supplies and create a very innocent way to pass the hours of waiting.
Look who I found right outside the restrooms! It's my sister's sister-in-law! Those Standifirds are the best.
That's the tiny Maddie-girl diving in the water.
State athletes.
Of course we celebrated with Zupas.
We were home 40 minutes and back out for a youth fireside in the mountains. The presenter testified of Jesus Christ and the importance of serving a mission. It was a great night.
Bea and Winnie home from church.
Maisi




























No comments:
Post a Comment