Saturday, April 6, 2024

General Conference -- PROM

Our little community does a lot of things right -- like celebrating Good Friday with a day off from school.  However, they also blow it every year because PROM lands on General Conference Saturday.  I do my best to only miss a few minutes of the evening session for pictures.  


Clever-conference tatoo.
I needed a bit a nap between sessions.  She found me.  I was glad.
I didn't like the little ribbon that came on the flowers, so I switched it out.
Here is my darling junior.  He is so cute.
We knew his date was wearing a champange dress and bright pink shoes, so I did him a solid and bought a magenta suit coat.  He was the best dressed for sure.  I'm super smug about it.  I made him promise that he wouldn't tell his buddies -- they would have copied him, which also means they would have looked like groomsmen.  So, he kept my little secret and slayed.  

Addie had the perfect magenta acouterments, and they had a splendid time juntos.
He made them matching bracelets in during the morning session.  CUTE!
His idea for a photo.  Clever.
The boys.
Our good and nice youth.
So darling.
The moms -- we posed on purpose.
Meanwhile, Maddie medaled again.  And again.  And again.

 

No comments: