Monday morning I flew back to AZ. I sat alone in the airport and on the flight, but didn't feel alone because I read, every second I could. Emma M. Lion is one of my favorite characters in all literature.
Wednesday was Valentine's Day. I decorated the table then spent the morning in total desperation -- my scholars were not feeling the vibe of loving mother by learning earnestly. Still, I made do with loving little things.Heart napkins -- paper and cloth.
Darling teens.
Heart hair.
Heart pajamas.
Notes from my peeps.
We spent Friday skiing, Austin gave me the best compliment, "You did fantastic!" We probably skiied 15 runs, and I actually kept up using parallel techniques.
We really did have our best day skiing.
Happy finishers.
Saturday Ryan got a pick-six. He's a football wiz.
Molly's #7 birthday balloon finally popped, so I told her we best go and take her "birthday pictures." AHHAHAHAH.
Sunday was stake conference. We sang "Be a Light." I wish someone recorded it, because it was awesome. My children know how to sing out, smile, shine and testify. I'm still receiving texts about it.
This is my crocheted project this week. It's pretty cute -- please notice the sprinkles, the face and the frosting ridge.














No comments:
Post a Comment