Sunday, February 25, 2024

Ever Marching

Another week with more of the same.  Somehow, though everything changes.  I suppose that's why I just marching along, knowing that in two years everything will be different and I'll want more photos and memories.

Ryan found me (and labeled me) in his math today.  I have never crocheted a blanket, because I have no desire to count to 104 again and again.

FHE temples to go along with CFM.  Every person was tired an uninterested.  Well!
My little scholars have blown through every page of their composition notebooks this year.  Walmart wanted $3.65 to replace them with different colored covers.  I bought the $1 option and gave them the liberty to decorate their own.  Ryan actually painted his shut, and I even had a prompting to buy a fourth.  
Leap Year 2024!  We decorated loaves of bread.  Austin described the final product perfectly -- tatooed bread, hard to eat.

Friday Maddie raced in Flag, which happens to be the home to our skiing mountain -- we did both.
Maddie's 400m Her big comeback was pretty incredible.
Off we went to enjoy another glorious day outside, unplugged and connected.  I actually beat everyone, once.
It's pretty silly that we get cold, but we do.


Calvin and Hobbes have our hearts this week.  Molly peeked into his book the entire commute -- both ways.  I love hearing them laugh out loud.
Austin and I want on a date, and we found all these people on devices when we got home -- except Molly.  She was devouring Calvin and Hobbes.  
Sunday afternoon the girls were available, ( Andy was in church) so we chatted.  I love it when we all get on.
Family choir was actually fantastic.
Sunday evening with the my sisters, mother and grandmother.

 Here are the updates:

Maisie:  I aced my midterms and wrote papers.  ``I made bread and granola.  George is out of town, so I don't really know what to do with myself.  There is a countdown for 5.5 hours until he gets home.

Andy: 

1. I have the highest verified signature rate

2.  I was teasing Maisie about her sugar-filled peanut butter, so George bought her some.

3.  I went to the temple with the mission boys, then we went Folfing.  I almost won.

Meg:

1.  Best thing I ever bought was a funfetti cupcake and I ate 12 in 12 hours.

2.  It snowed 18 inches, yesterday. 30,000 people out of power, not us.  

3.  We invited our friends over last night, we made up High Stakes SkipBo.  Elijah lost 4/5 rounds.  We were fun, and we were social.

No comments: