Sunday we fasted, so that next week we didn't have to fast in the car. We three live in a house with five boys. With Meg and Maisie gone and Andy home, we three are out numbered in so many ways. But, we did match at church.
Studying juntos.I had a million meetings and responsibilities, but they didn't. Nick won Catan.
Meg sent me this. My fat baby is so cute.
Cousin Kate S. sent us Flat Stacey. Molly and I showed her a real good time in AZ.
I even included a little crocheted cactus souvenir.
Reading hammocks for the win! 70* and a require novel is an epic sum. I didn't hear from them for six hours each school day.Sourdough seed bread. Goated.
Sourdough English muffins. Snarfed.AHAHHAHHA! I have officialy gone down another scholastic rabbit hole. We are studying the lives and works of famous artists. Most days we recreate masterpieces. My darlings can recognize 40 famous works and name their artist. (I think it's a great game.)
Ryan's "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.
Eddie's "Son of Man" by Rene Margritte.
Molly's "Out of the Frame" by del Caso.
An experiment. These doughs were started at the same time. Can you tell which is sourdough driven and which is yeast driven. Nope. You can't.
Molly made cookies. I ate cookies.
This newborn baby boy is leaving me for BYU Provo. We work out everyday. He somehow gets gains, I just put along. I no longer make HGH. Boo.
Friday we drove to Highland. Molly was squooshed between the two big boys. They used every bit of her seat (whilst she was still in it), and they stunk.
Some moments they were awake. The three in the back row were neither heard nor seen.
Once we finally arrived in Provo, we visited Maisie and her dorm mates. She fed us hot cookies and gave us the grand tour of their lovely dorm. Their little place is filled with love and brightness.
She even sang to us.
Austin took us to the Bean Museum for a quick tour of the main floor. My children were quite entertained and entertaining. Once we arrived at Mother's, she fed us and gave us warm and clean beds. Every person was in their own bed, and that means she had so much laundry when we left. I know that bringing big people for a visit produces quite a large footprint. It's very kind that she let us fill up all her beds, nooks and crannies.
We three went and bought temple clothing for Maisie! (She asked me to crochet strawberries for her. I did.).
Then, off to the temple we went where she made sacred covenants with God. Her face and soul were filled with light. She was literally glowing. We're so proud of her.
Meg drove down for the session, so I had all eight of my children gathered about me. Life is is grand.
Group hugs!
Sunday we went to church with Grandma Kim, and said our goodbyes to every one big in our world. Nick said it best, "Well, we're going home to our small family again."
Our bigs sure love our littles so much. Our little sure love our bigs so much.
We are blessed.
Eddie's "Son of Man" by Rene Margritte.
Molly's "Out of the Frame" by del Caso.
An experiment. These doughs were started at the same time. Can you tell which is sourdough driven and which is yeast driven. Nope. You can't.
Molly made cookies. I ate cookies.
This newborn baby boy is leaving me for BYU Provo. We work out everyday. He somehow gets gains, I just put along. I no longer make HGH. Boo.
Friday we drove to Highland. Molly was squooshed between the two big boys. They used every bit of her seat (whilst she was still in it), and they stunk.
Some moments they were awake. The three in the back row were neither heard nor seen.
Once we finally arrived in Provo, we visited Maisie and her dorm mates. She fed us hot cookies and gave us the grand tour of their lovely dorm. Their little place is filled with love and brightness.
She even sang to us.
Austin took us to the Bean Museum for a quick tour of the main floor. My children were quite entertained and entertaining. Once we arrived at Mother's, she fed us and gave us warm and clean beds. Every person was in their own bed, and that means she had so much laundry when we left. I know that bringing big people for a visit produces quite a large footprint. It's very kind that she let us fill up all her beds, nooks and crannies.
We three went and bought temple clothing for Maisie! (She asked me to crochet strawberries for her. I did.).
Then, off to the temple we went where she made sacred covenants with God. Her face and soul were filled with light. She was literally glowing. We're so proud of her.
Meg drove down for the session, so I had all eight of my children gathered about me. Life is is grand.
Group hugs!
Sunday we went to church with Grandma Kim, and said our goodbyes to every one big in our world. Nick said it best, "Well, we're going home to our small family again."
Our bigs sure love our littles so much. Our little sure love our bigs so much.
We are blessed.


























No comments:
Post a Comment