Sunday nights he reads The Friend to our little friends.
Molly found "lovebirds" in her math book, and naturally added several hearts. [I wanted to buy a little lovebird figurine for my desk (really I want to buy Rodin's "The Kiss" but my household isn't ready for that, nor probably will ever be), but I didn't find the right one.]
Maddie's Severs disease is still pains her. The podiatrist said that she's fine to run on it. I loved our time in the car as we traveled to Prescott.I found this note "hidden" behind the Christmas tree. Apparently Molly wrote a reminder, and apparently Ryan didn't want me to be reinded.
The updates from our bigs (and babies):
Melijah's babies can handle full bottle feedings. They are gaining weight and are growing so well.
Elder Babcock often has to remind the elders, "Elders, this is disgusting! Y'all need to keep this clean." Then he lifted up his feet and showed us his new shoes, "As you can see, these are pretty drippy." And finally, "Pray for Simba's family."
Maisie called and I could hear excitement in her voice. Luke lingered after class so he could talk to her. She'd been waiting for that then entire semester. "You're practically married!" I heartily concluded. "I know!" she gushed back. And, "I really need to go to the store -- I've only been eating oatmeal for two days."




No comments:
Post a Comment