What a strange week of only daily grind. Work, school, thanksgiving prep, and chores were constant, but so were the sounds of piano duets, Killers songs and daily twin updates.
Molly found Maisie in her math book! She also had a story about Eddie. 😊Because Elder Babcock comes home three days after Christmas, we are considering celebrating on the 29th. Molly wrote a letter to Santa about accomodating our schedule.
We needed a slow start Wednesday -- so we took it.
These two teens had their swim banquet. Athletics is no joke.
They got bored
I found this note on the library door, then followed the arrows around the room and up to the top of the bookshelf where all Molly's "babbies" were hidden. Poor teased girl.
Grandpa found the best spot in the house. I need to take his cues and sit in between deliciously clean boys.
I missed the p-day phone call because I was cleaning the temple.
Meg announced that Bea and Winnie are off their central lines. Elder Babcock was super busy with transfers. Maisie reported that her public speaking speech on plyo vs. cardio was sensational. She on purpose chose the cutest boy in the class to be her example of jump lunges.
OH! We spent Saturday hiking in Sedona with the Parker boys. They were very tall, athletic, aware and they glow.










No comments:
Post a Comment