I ran a few times this week then followed up with some yoga. This pose is harder than it looks.
Maddie drew this amazing cornicopia. We sent letters to Grandma Goodell. We love her.Sometimes, rarely, it works out that the kids actually take cool pictures when they run away with my phone.
Winner.
He's working so hard to finish the gym.
Oh! I was clever and made a Kahoot for FHE this week. Molly was ahead until her device kicked her off. Austin won. We listened to President Nelson's latest talk then played the game. IT WAS FUN!
Saturday night Molly was bored, so I asked her to make dinner so I could keep working. She did! She made quesadillas for us all. What a clever gill!
Sunday was our primary program. My children are always on opposite sides of the chapel.
They sang their hearts out and bore powerful witness of prophets, Heavenly Father's plan and choosing to serve the Lord. I drank up every bit.
Austin was on the stand as well, because he is a primary teacher. I didn't get to stare at him, I couldn't even see him.
Maddie taught her YW lesson. She was so organized and the room was filled with the Holy Ghost. I also gave her two new piano pieces to learn. She got started right away; she's amazing.Molly's shoes and knee socks sent me over the top. She lookes so cute, but that blue ring pop dyed her tongue and teeth blue.
Football this week resulted in a goose egg for Ed; he was thrilled. It's no wonder the way the four of them wrestle and roll all over the grass. Nick and Maisie waited a long time while I dropped music off after our stake meeting. They were chatter boxes, and I hope to always take them along. Once they froze me out. Once they locked me out. Once they heated me up. Once they giggled me out.
Grandma B. moved mountains in my life this week. She spent an entire morning baking cookies with my three youngest, then spent another entire afternoon allowing them to decorate. She is the sweetest lady.
Andy is now in Kentucky. As Zone Leader, he gets to be apart of leadership meetings and trainings. He said that he actually enjoys the responsibilities, but he has even less time. His hair is still so short, and he said he regrets it now that his area is a college town.
Meg called and we came up with a plan to plop her hair and buy her curling treatments. We are excited to see where her curls can take her.
I made a physical goal, enjoy the early stages:
















No comments:
Post a Comment