Sunday, November 14, 2021

Noviembre

Sunday Austin, Eddie, Ryan and Molly all participated in the primary program.  Each had two speaking parts, and all three children could be heard singing above the rest.  They testified that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration, and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His church on the earth. Well, done!
Sunday evening are always peaceful at the grandparents' house.  Quiet conversations and small talk fill the air and are intensified by sitting closely together and eating treats.
I loom-knitted a hat.
Maddie got shot by a dart during family chior.  So gross.
Andy received his mission call to the Tennessee, Nashville mission.  His home MTC starts January 10th, and he flies out on February 23rd.

Maddie wanted a trim.

Uncle Mike taught me over the phone to make fires, and Nick came home to reach me.  Then, I taught the YW at our activity.  Eddie and Ryan wanted to make fires for science.  They did for an entire hour.  Eddie came back to me later that day and wanted to have another go.  Maisie concluded, "No wonder the boys love making fire, it is fun!"


Friday morning Austin and I attended the temple.  We did not see Grandma B., but she was there serving.
Friday night we were all home together, so we watched a movie and ate delicious popcorn.  Saturday morning I didn't open my eyes until 9am.  I was asked to help with different events, but I ignored them and gave myself the gift of sleep.  The rest of the day I did my projects and loved my people.  What a concept -- forget the outside world and take care of my inside world!
 

No comments: