We are just plugging along. We spend 20 minutes in our school routine and play every other second. Austin is still home, so he is checking off his list item by item.
I needed a cabinet in my laundry room.
He made one. (I have no idea why I don't have an after picture, but I need to take that.)These two buddies play all sorts of card games.
We went to the dessert to shoot guns.
I watched.
Maisie is our sharp shooter. When we got home, she set up targets and spent several hours using the BB gun.
Ry-guy.
I found this gem.
Sunday School we made a list of the families we minister (11 collectively), and we made them cards and delivered fresh bread.
That evening the bigs played Catan.
Ryan and Molly helped me make elephant ears with Grandma Goodell's recipe.
Molly had a crack on her toe, naturally I super-glued it. But, the glue came out with such force, that I glued all her toes together.
After 30 minutes, I finally got her toes apart and all the glue off. She just sat their and patiently waited to rescue. She chatted, sang and loved being up past her bedtime. Luckily, she had napped.
Nick cleared that tower and jumped right over King Benjamin's tower and almost into the fireplace.
We had two birthdays (more in an individual post).
We three exercise together.
Reading with Ryan happens everyday.
We hike a couple times each week. This is the summit of Steamboat Springs. We practically sprinted up, and then we sat at the top for a really long time. No schedule or outside obligations forces moments of extraordinary relaxation and togetherness.
The view from the parking lot.
That night Austin set up the tent, and the kids slept outside.
We broke all COVID-19 rules and spent the day with friends in the wilderness.
These two boys fit into the arms of one jacket and walked around. They managed to scoop Meg up. They are so funny.
Saturday morning my desk beckoned to me.
But, so did they.
Eddie is our best buried treasure.
Our pool is heating, and we are preparing for a HOT weather week. They've already floated, but this next week will be full-on swimming.
































No comments:
Post a Comment